2 Feature Requests - SAVE RELATED

First off I love the program. I use it it for relatively mid level web graphic manipulation.

Here are two items that would increase work flow.

1) Saving Graphics - Eliminate save confirguration. Everything i do is 100% so it is an extra step and it takes a few seconds to load the pop up. One idea is to maybe create a PREFERENCES in the FILE menu. Maybe have ability to have a check box to always save config as a % (lets say 100%) and never be asked again but it can be adjusted in the preferences menu.

2) Slightly similiar. I save all my web graphics as a JPG. Would love for that to be default save rather than PNG. Once again. Maybe define SAVE AS FILE TYPE in a PREFERENCES menu.

Thanks again for the great work!

First off I love the program. I use it it for relatively mid level web graphic manipulation.

2) Slightly similiar. I save all my web graphics as a JPG. Would love for that to be default save rather than PNG. Once again. Maybe define SAVE AS FILE TYPE in a PREFERENCES menu.

Thanks again for the great work!

#2 To save as JPG just select save as - and from the drop down menu - choose JPG :P

ZXCBOoZ.png

Its a question of image fidelity. Even at 100% JPG's are still losing quality due to their compression. (More > http://www.faqs.org/faqs/jpeg-faq/part1/section-13.html)

The default settings of the Save ensure that the image is saved in a lossless state unless you specifically change it.