could this not be added to the next version

just downloaded the effects from pyrochild after searching for a way to bulk edit images or open bulk them. I belive this is what a lot of people need am i correct?

in the effects pkg that is linked to another topic which contains the file called scriptlab.dll

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/7291-

could this not be addeed to the next version or as a addon file by itself tghat could help the ones searching for a way to get more than one images into paint.net so that others doent have to make a big search for it or move to photoshop instead...

any thoughts

Darren Elliott

Image Maximizing Genius

I don't understand your point.

I mean: So what? If you don't want to use it, then don't use it. Why would you NOT want it included in the program?

If you purchase an automobile and since radios come pretty much standard in all of them these days, if you don't want to use it, then don't use it. Why would you ask the manufacturer not to include it in the future?

I don't get it.

Edited by jim100361

Scriptlab gives you the ability to chain effects together. Codelab is the tool used to create plugins (yes it is also a plugin - and a very cool one).

Plugins can only operate on the active layer , so cannot open multiple images and operate between them (for example). For more on the cans and can'ts of plugins: Click Here

If you're after a batch processor then IrfanView is the usual recommendation. I'm not sure of the status of Pyrochild's batch processor...., boltbait.hmm.png