Can anyone help me make a banner?

ToothySquidMan

I work at this site: www.theGamerLand.com as a developer, because my friend is the creator and i need to make a banner. I really dont know what the theme or anything could be, so could someone help me make it? I know its a strange question. If youll help, the template is here http://troll.ws/djWOlz .

I need it in by tomorrow

No we won't make it for you. That's one of the forum rules.

We can help you make it yourself, but you haven't given us much insight as to what you actually want.

The deadline is ...... optimistic. Perhaps you should find a graphic designer and pay them in order to reach that deadline?

No we won't make it for you. That's one of the forum rules.

We can help you make it yourself, but you haven't given us much insight as to what you actually want.

The deadline is ...... optimistic. Perhaps you should find a graphic designer and pay them in order to reach that deadline?

I was reaching forward more the last sentence you said. I didnt want someone to do it fully for me, just help me a bit if they have any insights on what might i can do. I hate how short of a deadline it is, and he said i might get paid for it alos, because the site is familiarly popular

So we cant do it for you, but we can help :)

With the size of the template, id say its a printout? Or a big advert.

So think what your site has to offer, advice, specific sections, oppurtunities, general banter, stuff for sale, tutorials, montages, just pick the most advertisable stuff.

eOdUjVm.jpg