Rounding Corners of Image

My computer crashed and I lost many plugins. I've searched for the plugin

to round corners but can't find the one where you can select the amount rounded by different percentages

Seems it was listed in the Effects main drop down menu and was named something like "fix" ??

Is there a way to save all your plugins in the even of crash ? Thanks for help. Bob

Is it me --or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

My computer crashed and I lost many plugins. I've searched for the plugin

to round corners but can't find the one where you can select the amount rounded by different percentages

Seems it was listed in the Effects main drop down menu and was named something like "fix" ??

Is there a way to save all your plugins in the even of crash ? Thanks for help. Bob

I've actually created a back up collection of my Effects and Filetype Folders in Paint.NET that are stored on my external hard drive. I used it initially to copy over all of my plugins from one computer to another, and now I add on to it regularly in preparation for a crash.

As for rounding corners, there's a plugin called Rounded Rectangle which renders a rectangle with rounded corners. If you use that as a masking layer (put it on it's own layer, then use the magic wand tool to select the missing corners and go to the other layer(s) and erase those selections OR select the rectangle and just crop down to it across all layers) you might be able to achieve the effect that you're looking for.

Tutorial: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20119-creating-high-quality-rounded-corners/

Plugin: Rounding Corners

Your plugins reside in two possible locations, the /Effects/ folder, and the /Filetypes/ folder. They should all be *.dll files (though there may be some support files as well).

Ego Eram Reputo, This is exactly it..... RadiusFillCorners.zip (5.97K)

Thanks for your help. and Zyst I'll copy my EFFECTS and FILE type to my

external drive immediately. Wish everyone a good evening. Bob

Is it me --or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?