Disabling Save Configuration dialog box when mass saving.

Hello, I am a new member here however have done all the research I can on this topic and unfortunately still haven't found a solution.

When I am working I tend to open 50-100 jpeg images at a time, modify each one of them, and then close out and use the Save All option displayed on close. I am then prompted with the save configuration box for each and every image. Now I have honestly never once changed the quality from 95% before hitting okay. I know the save configuration box does save the quality settings, however I have found that when if I hit enter on the save configuration box too fast I end up with a partially corrupted thumbnail, meaning I have to wait a few seconds before hitting okay so this does not happen. What would be a very large time saver for me and I'm sure many other users who work with large number of users at the same time would be a little checkbox that says "Do not display the Save Configuration box again for this session". If a user does need the Save Configuration box then they could just ignore this, however for users like me who do not want to change the quality, this would be a large time saver. I do love paint.NET however this is one little feature that has always bothered me a little.

Thank you in advance for your replies and such a great program!

...checkbox that says "Do not display the Save Configuration box again for this session".

I'm not sure if this is feasable, but it sure is an interesting idea.

If you've checked the "don't show" checkbox and then change your mind, how would you get the Save Configuration dialog back?

I'm not sure if this is feasable, but it sure is an interesting idea.

If you've checked the "don't show" checkbox and then change your mind, how would you get the Save Configuration dialog back?

If it only did it per save session then that shouldn't be a problem.

That or perhaps if you are saving more than one image at a time, perhaps it always asks for the first image, so you will then have the choice to disable the mass save, and it would still be a tremendously helpful feature.

however I have found that when if I hit enter on the save configuration box too fast I end up with a partially corrupted thumbnail, meaning I have to wait a few seconds before hitting okay so this does not happen.

Hm, sounds like a bug to me.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!