Multi save (save each layer as an image.

thats not working for me dang nabit could it be some thing do with with the fact I'm using win7 64 bit i would post the error but its huge and it wont let me copy it i can't even launch the exe.

Looks like im working by hand this will be fun for sure.....

some 1 should make this as a popper plugin way less problems that way..

EDIT I FOUND OUT SOME THING USEFULL well kinda GIMP can open an agif file Paint.net saves .agif files handy for moving all layers over to gimp to save etc

Edited by RustyDagger

Plugins can only access the active layer. So what you want cannot be done with a plugin.

• 1 year later...

Plugins can only access the active layer. So what you want cannot be done with a plugin.

So, is there a way to do it?

Is there a way to save multiple layers without having to save each individual one?

I typically have 60 - 150 when I'm done and have to flatten and save each individual one.

Its a exercise I really hate, but have resigned myself to it.

I've got a new invention. It's a revolving bowl for tired goldfish.
-Lefty Gomez-

So, is there a way to do it?

Is there a way to save multiple layers without having to save each individual one?

I typically have 60 - 150 when I'm done and have to flatten and save each individual one.

Its a exercise I really hate, but have resigned myself to it.

You may use pdn2png or pdn2bmp.

midoras signature.gif

@JungleDave: this thread was old, old, old. Please resist the temptation to reply to threads older than three months (Rule #11). Instead, create a new thread to ask your question.

<closed>