Hsieh's Gallery

Hsieh

I am a netbie here. I hope I am not post it the wrong way or wrong place!

Thanks for all the members here for giving me so many tuts...i learned all the skills of PDN from here since July 2010.

This is my cellphone...i painted it with PDN...^^hope u like it!!! I will keep practicing!!!

5017602880_036b3c8916_z.jpg5017600185_81145d87e0.jpg

Edited by Hsieh

First: Welcome to the forums :)

Second: Very nice phone! Did you use any stock for inspiration?

"Stock for inspiration?"....i don't know what it means...T_T.. I also need to practice more English.

I was trying to make some looked Real. i wanted to paint a Car, but i think i am not good enough

to deal with all the skills: lines, curves, reflection and shadows to paint a car...so...

i started it with a easier one..my C902.

I painted the c902 with the effect plugins from this forum...no "ready-materials" were used.

"Stock for inspiration?"....i don't know what it means...T_T.. I also need to practice more English.

I was trying to make some looked Real. i wanted to paint a Car, but i think i am not good enough

to deal with all the skills: lines, curves, reflection and shadows to paint a car...so...

i started it with a easier one..my C902.

I painted the c902 with the effect plugins from this forum...no "ready-materials" were used.

a stock is an image you not created. so the question was if you looked at an image of the phone and made it using the picture to see how it looks.