Photos of a life time

Hi all

I got lucky at the week end and managed to get some not very good photos :( of some badgers ,something I've always wanted to do ,What I would like is for some kind person out there (there must be one) :/ who is good with Paint.net to have a look and see if they can get the best out of my photos .Please , I've tried but to be honest I've not been using it long and still have not got used to using it .

I would be for ever grateful if some one can rescue at least one of the photos as I don't think will ever get the chance again .

thanks for reading and hope some one can help

John

Hi all

I got lucky at the week end and managed to get some not very good photos :( of some badgers ,something I've always wanted to do

So, it was one of your life goals to take bad pictures of a badger? How odd.

You should make the pictures available to us though, if you want us to work on them. Just saying.

Edited by Jyggalag

"The Daedric Prince of Order! Or biscuits... No. Order. And not in the good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, boring."

- Sheogorath on Jyggalag

Check out my gallery! And my blog!

45463d761c0a9e6d8399c364f416d7bd5g.jpg

So, it was one of your life goals to take bad pictures of a badger? How odd.

You should make the pictures available to us though, if you want us to work on them. Just saying.

Yes good one that ,it'll come to you when you get older :D

How do I get the pictures to you ??

see I'm not very good with computers as well as cameras

John

Frontcannon

Thank you for doing what you have done ,sorry but it looks like I was expecting to much.You have done a lot better than my efforts , thanks for that.

Camera I have is a Fine-pix HS10 I have only just got it and still learning .it would be great if they could put things in laymen s terns so I could understand what does what , I'm sure could have got better photos if I had had it in the right option .

thanks for trying

all the best

John

I think Jack bauer would have been able to make these images clear , A touch of a couple of buttons and there you would have it ............anybody know what software they use at CTU ?? :D

all the best and thanks

John

Edited by ballitin

I think Jack bauer would have been able to make these images clear , A touch of a couple of buttons and there you would have it

I always use the voice sensitive "enhance" command that Harrison Ford used in Bladerunner boltbait.wink.png Never fails boltbait.big_smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

With images this blurred about all you can do

is some faking-it style editing.

Make new eyes from scratch, add some sharply detailed

bristly fur using Smudge with a coarse brush, etc.

http://www.LupiUpload.de/images/2010/06/18/6d6478393f78c707cecff6e63ff629a85f379f9f.png

[/quote

Thanks matey we are getting there.........not sure about the green eyes though :roll: