The Real Paint.NET facebook page?

It's not in English, so no.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

This is one of the things about Facebook that really burns me up. This is just not right, this person is a fraud. How can this be legal? Holy Cow ! I just checked and there are five who claim to be Paint.net !!!! Is there an Official Paint.Net Facebook page?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

There is no Paint.NET Facebook page.

How is that page illegal? It's not like it says it's an official page or sponsored or whatever.

Ok illegal is a little harsh and not accurate so I will retract that statement. I looked over all of them and only one is described as a Paint.net fans/users group. The others do not implicitly say they are official, but they imply they are by the use of links and incorrect information, i.e "Paint.NET has evolved from a simple replacement for the Microsoft Paint program,". However, if it does not bother you, then there is no reason it should bother me. Sorry for the outburst and no offense intended. :D

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

It's not in English

FYI Unless there is some kind of universal translator involved; that site is in Danish.

I said it is NOT in English. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.