Rainbow Gradiant & dirty texture

Yes, you are looking for the Multi Color Gradient to make the rainbow gradient. I believe the term you are looking for to describe the dirty look is "grunge" or "grungy". There are many ways to get such a look. You might look through the tutorials and see what is available. I myself like to use the custom brush mini and use a special brush collection named grunge. You should be able to locate a link to them on a related thread to the custom brushes.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Rainbow gradient is being discussed here with a working example: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33610&start=0

Uh no. Multicolor gradient and rainbow gradient are different fish. OP asked for a rainbow gradient which was where I linked to (latter codelab example creates a nice effect).

Of course Romien's plugin will also work, but you'll have to figure out the color range yourself.

Hmm...whenever I use the multicolor gradient, it always, by default, shows rainbow pattern color. The color range, I agree, do require some fiddling. As for the codelab, it just shows code, but no screen shot, so how was I supposed to know it's supposed to be a rainbow gradient?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

As for the codelab, it just shows code, but no screen shot, so how was I supposed to know it's supposed to be a rainbow gradient?

Because I said in my post:

Rainbow gradient is being discussed here with a working example:
:D