brushes

Will brushes ever be added to paint.NET(e.g. Photoshop brush support , airbrushes, etc.)? If they were, it would make paint.NET a killer app, and I'm not over exaggerating. No offense, my friends say I'm obsessed with the program the way i always choose it over Photoshop, and it IS an advanced app with many powerful tools, but brush support for the core program(not a plug-in) would make it comparable to Photoshop and GIMP in ways it just can't be without. If the development team is reading this, please consider adding brushes to the core program in a future release. I'm sure a lot of other Paint.NET users would agree with me that brushes are a necessity, and simply must be added as a feature.

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

From Popular Feature Requests:

Custom brushes -- This is requested a lot. Implementing this properly depends on having a new rendering architecture which is part of what I'm planning to do for Paint.NET v4.0. For now, you should check out the excellent plugin by Simon Brown, viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30524

and also

If a feature you want is in this list, do not make a new post asking for it again. Your thread will be locked and/or deleted.

That's why this has been

Edit:You need to read the [rule=top]Rules[/rule], especially [rule=21]Rule#21[/rule]