how to move a recolor chart used in an image

Hi, I came across this program though pixelcarart.com. Im having a few problems that I cant seem to find answers for. I am using Withers Interactive Beginner's Guide. I am using a small color chart while changing the color of an image but I cant get it to move. AFAIK I am only using one layer, if I rectangle select the image then try to move it should I use Move Selected Pixels or just Move Selected? I just want to move it to a new part of the picture because I am zoomed in close. How do I drop it back down?

I am trying to move the chart to the rear end of the car.

33316_255b4c4032878921bae3e73bb5b594ce

Select around your color chart, then press Ctrl + C, and Ctrl +V.

Then drag the chart over the left car. Press Ctrl + V again and drag

above right car. Now you have a chart over each car.

Edit - Didn't read carefully. Just do same but drop chart wherever.

Edited by Sarkut

@slipmagt: Use the edit button at the bottom of your original post to change the thread title to something a little more descriptive. See [rule=6]Rule #6[/rule]

@slipmagt: Use the edit button at the bottom of your original post to change the thread title to something a little more descriptive. See [rule=6]Rule #6[/rule]

Is that better? Im not really sure what you mean.

It's certainly an improvement! Your original question was along the lines of "how to move a recolor chart used in an image". So how about a title that says "How do I move part of an image?". That would tell everone what the problem was.

Is that better? Im not really sure what you mean.

It's certainly an improvement! Your original question was along the lines of "how to move a recolor chart used in an image". So how about a title that says "How do I move part of an image?". That would tell everone what the problem was.

But I ask a lot of questions.

But I ask a lot of questions.

You do, but unrelated questions should go in a separate post. In asking for specific thread titles we're giving users a way to easily find information - using the title as a way of indexing/searching the forum.

Now that I've explained that, please change the title to reflect your original question as has been suggested.