"thinking cool" i need a little help xD

well, i have no idea how to think "cool" and make awesome sigs n' such...

but if i DID have a cool idea id have NO IDEA how to do it. plus im not much of a drawer. ive read all the posts in this forum, so please dont send me knocking on another door, else i will be sad :s

thanks! -Cow

Hmm, I know my sig sucks, and anyone who has messed around with paint.NET knows how to make that, but here is what you do.

Take a simple shape if you want, usually have two colors that you like, or two that at least compliment each other, and go to town with all of the plugins, try them in different orders....and eventually, you will find something you like.....

ravennm3.png

That or take some main symbols, well my favorite is to take a Biohazard symbol or something like that, and just Polar invert it......That can make something cool...The plugins are great...

Also what is fun is making text on one layer, then motion blurring it to the side, but duplicate the layer before you motion blur it, and get the effect I did.

ravennm3.png