help with spots on photos

Ash is right the clone stamp can be your friend however, I have restored some old photos and I did it the hard way, one pixel at a time. I use the recolor tool and take the color from the pixel next to it and the paintbrush and color in the bad pixel. You have to really want to save a picture to do that because it takes time. Just don't let your friends know you are willing to do such a thing because they will be pulling out their grandparents wedding photos wanting you to take the scratches out. A lot of things are possible the question is, Is it worth it?"

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Ash is right the clone stamp can be your friend however, I have restored some old photos and I did it the hard way, one pixel at a time. I use the recolor tool and take the color from the pixel next to it and the paintbrush and color in the bad pixel. You have to really want to save a picture to do that because it takes time. Just don't let your friends know you are willing to do such a thing because they will be pulling out their grandparents wedding photos wanting you to take the scratches out. A lot of things are possible the question is, Is it worth it?"

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE