First siggy

sparked

nice little siggy for your first one. very smart looking, . if you read the rules real close you are allowed one a bit bigger in this forum. just don't get beyond the size restrictions set out by Rick in the rules section. .

by the way welcome to our forum, hope you enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing some great artwork from you.

here's the sections I meant in the rules about sigs

rules #14and 15

14) Avatar size requirements: They must not be wider than 120 pixels, nor taller than 160 pixels.

15) Signature size requirements: The combined size of all images in your signature must not be wider than 500px, nor taller than 150px. There is no specific limit as to the number of lines of text permitted in signatures, as we understand that text can render differently in different browsers, but if you have text in addition to an image of the maximum 150px height, please keep it down to two lines. Ideally, text and images in your signature should be around a 200px combined maximum height.

yours is 150 x 48 so you have some room to expand should make it easier for you to work with.

ciao

A little to small so it's hard to make out, heres some tips to help you out.

It's ok for your first signature but I'm sure you wanna move on faster hope this helps.

1stly make your signature at a size of 400 > 100. Try adding different layers and belending techniques to give your signature more depth. For the font find a more readable one. It's hard to make it out, and I'm sure you want your work to be acknowledge but if they read it wrong and say your speared, instead of sparked you'll be a bit annoyed. What did you save it as? try saving it as a .png for best quality. Hope these helped you!

dgqse8.png

2cj1if.png

Bit small and blurry tbh, and it's quite hard to read that font.

It's ok for your first signature. But the saying you have to be cruel to be kind comes to mind for me at the moment.

1stly make your signature at a size of 400 > 100. Try adding different layers and belending techniques to give your signature more depth. For the font find a more readable one. It's hard to make it out, and I'm sure you want your work to be acknowledge but if they read it wrong and say your speared, instead of sparked you'll be a bit annoyed. What did you save it as? try saving it as a .png for best quality. Hope these helped you!

pretty harsh comments! settledown don't bite the newbies give the guy a chance to get his feet wet with this program. :lol::lol: I'm sure he will be fine once he learns his way around.

ciao OMA

PS he lives near me "Manitoba" greatest place on earth.....!

It's ok for your first signature but I'm sure you wanna move on faster hope this helps.

are you like an expert now?

are you like an expert now?

Yes..I was wondering the same myself..It was a good first try. Needs blending and a few other touches, but its better than some I've seen. I may be out of line.. I'm not sure if I'm sorry if I am, but Stevo, I suggest you try to not be so critical of other people. Most of your comments have been overly critical, or like you're some know it all genius. Yes, I've looked at your gallery, you're good. But you use stock mostly, its different to completely create your own. Give it a try once in awhile.

Sparked, keep trying! Play with different effects. Definitely check out the tuts because you'll probably learn some neat effect you can apply to something else. :)

PryoTypeSig.png