Can anyone make something like this?

I just made this image using Paint.Net:

spacethingjpeg9wn.jpg

Can anyone make something like it?

I'm not gonna tell you how I made it, so let's see how well you do!

(I guess this image was inspired by the image "God's Eye". Oh well. It was made from scratch and is completly original, and I didn't use any help, besides Paint.Net.)

Hey!!!

Sig edited by Rick: Picture is way too big. Please fix.

(I guess this image was inspired by the image "God's Eye". Oh well. It was made from scratch and is completly original, and I didn't use any help, besides Paint.Net.)

You used my starfield tutorial...

HUGE LOL! :lol:

sig6rj3.png

yo 1millionlayersman don't say things like that :S rubbery has done almost the same as u using less layers, that means his job is more efficient that yours right? cuz he did almost the same with much less work.. and don't talk about your picture as a masterpiece.. it's not that good.. it's ok to feel proud about something you did, just don't get too cocky k? :) sry if i offend you, that's not my purpose.

sigtknly0.gif

yo 1millionlayersman don't say things like that :S rubbery has done almost the same as u using less layers, that means his job is more efficient that yours right? cuz he did almost the same with much less work.. and don't talk about your picture as a masterpiece.. it's not that good.. it's ok to feel proud about something you did, just don't get too cocky k? :) sry if i offend you, that's not my purpose.

I know exactly what you mean. And yes, I did use 13_15_4_14_1_18's starfield tutorial as the background. But I forgot about it! Sorry, but I am giving you full credit for that. I can't tell you how sorry I am I forgot! what I was doing was trying to explain that the image I made was not made with the original "God's Eye". Once again, sorry!

Hey!!!

Sig edited by Rick: Picture is way too big. Please fix.