Symmetrically Altering an Image using the Bulge Tool?

Okay, so I'm not sure this is possible, and it's a little weird, but here goes:

I'm making these symmetrical images on paper (Rorschachs). I'm then scanning them into paint.net, and tweaking them by lasso selecting an area and then using the "bulge" tool. I'm wondering: since these images are symmetrical, it would be really nice if there was a way I could maake the same adjustments to the opposite side. Get what I mean?? - Just the same method - lasso select and then modify with the buldge tool, but jut on both sides at the same time.

Is there a way to do such a thing??

Thanks.

5 hours ago, T.M.A. said:

it would be really nice if there was a way I could maake the same adjustments to the opposite side.

The trick here is to work on only one half and ignore the other. When you're done, mirror the completed side over the other.

Rorschach.png

Link to some mirroring plugins: https://forums.getpaint.net/PluginIndex?keywords=mirror&author=All+Authors+&type=0&status=7&compat=3&order=title&menu=Effects+>+Mirror&release=0

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

The trick here is to work on only one half and ignore the other. When you're done, mirror the completed side over the other.

Rorschach.png

Link to some mirroring plugins: https://forums.getpaint.net/PluginIndex?keywords=mirror&author=All+Authors+&type=0&status=7&compat=3&order=title&menu=Effects+>+Mirror&release=0

Brilliant!! Thank you soo much! Never would've thought of that myself!