Halftone with Vines (?)   --   Left side is completely black, and the Right side is white and there's   (gradual)  vine pattern  in the middle.

Halftone with Vines (?)   --   How would i do this?

There's a vine pattern (like below)  and  i see nothing, but when i move away from the screen,  i see a very faint C pattern.

image.png.d3b66fe15ba0dd792ad33dffe13a3887.png image.png.095e935e17e1f6fbbeb1c4038f898034.png

Actually,   i'm looking for something more Radical ... or extreme:   Left side is completely black, and the Right side is white and there's   (gradual)  vine pattern  in the middle.

Edited by HenryH

• HenryH changed the title to Halftone with Vines (?)   --   Left side is completely black, and the Right side is white and there's   (gradual)  vine pattern  in the middle.
6 hours ago, HenryH said:

Actually,   i'm looking for something more Radical ... or extreme:   Left side is completely black, and the Right side is white and there's   (gradual)  vine pattern  in the middle.

What is the significance of the right hand image in relation to your question?

vine pattern or any intricate,  Fractal-like  pattern,        e.g.    cracks in dried mud,   or  Zebra's spots.

i was originally thinking about....    

>>>   here's a pattern (like below)  and  i see nothing, but when i move away from the screen,  i see a very faint C pattern.

where   streaks  (like  branches of Lightning)   invade from exterior  to form a  faint  C pattern.

1 hour ago, HenryH said:

vine pattern or any intricate,  Fractal-like  pattern

Fractal Curly Tree

Fractal Fern Leaf

...there are quite a few more. Here's a link to the Plugin Index with the search term "fractal"