Explosion/super nova/something...

Tramojo

Hi! This is a tut for making... well I'm not really sure what it is so... but it will hopefully let all of you make something like this:

tramojowallpaperkm1.th.jpg

This is my first tut so probably not the best, but hope you like it :) Should be a pretty easy one. Now let's get started!

For this tutorial you will be using:

Mandelbrot Fractal

Zoom Blur Deluxe

Jitter (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5435)

Seamless Texture Maker (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5334&hilit=seamless+texture+maker)

1. Start by opening a new project :FileNew: and set the size to 1280x800 (It does'nt have to be that size, it's just what I used. But remember that the result may be different with another size.) Fill it with black :PaintBucketTool:

2.Now add a new layer :AddNewLayer: and use the Mandelbrot Fractal at default settings. Now you have this:

tut1ht8.png

3. To get it to the centre of the image use the Seamless Texture Maker at default settings.

4. Now use the Jitter effect with amount 210 and the rest at default. Like this:

tut2bg0.png

Then you use the Zoom Blur Deluxe :ZoomBlur: at high quality and an amount of about 6. Like this:

tut3ug0.png

Now all you have to do is merge :MergeDown: the layers and your done!

tut4lq1.png

Hope you all liked this short tut and maybe you'll find out what it looks like :wink:

Please comment and show your result, and tell me if there is something wrong or if you have some ideas to make it better.

This is very cool! This is what I made, but I added my own touch to it :wink: (I duplicated the image, on the top layer applied a twist of -30, and on the bottom I applied a twist of 30. I then set the blending mode to overlay on the top layer).

blackhole.png

• 4 months later...

Heyy Thanks For The Tut i found it GREAT But i added my own touch

i added a colour wheel to the background

26402_c0b7e30c9d7b0352f7b8e22bfce7b8a5

Heyy Thanks For The Tut i found it GREAT But i added my own touch

i added a colour wheel to the background

Good work, welcome to the forums, but you should upload the image to either a private domain, if you have one, or photoshop, tinypic, imageshack, and other such sites. It's better not to put it in attachments.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Here is mine. I geared it for the children's ministry at the church my family attends. I hope you like it!

whbckids.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Cris