Plugin Need help

Absol

30 minutes ago, MJW said:

Read BoltBait's tutorial How to Write an Effect Plugin

Also read What is and isn't possible when writing plugins. You will discover that it's not currently possible for an Effect plugin to access any layer except the currently active layer. If you look at the list of recent topics, you will see that there's a discussion of that very matter.

I don't know, I need create 3 in 1 plugin? (for access effect menu, read / write layers, read and write files ?)

How I can create univesal one plugin ?

I can't get access to layers from effect plugin? For what needs effect plugin if I can't get access layers to apply this effect?  😄  😄  😄  😄  😄  😄  😄

I think paintnet has very bad sdk and need use another tool ??? :(

Edited by Absol

1 hour ago, Absol said:

I can't get access to layers from effect plugin? For what needs effect plugin if I can't get access layers to apply this effect?

Reading the linked topic would tell you that you can access the selected layer.

1 hour ago, Absol said:

I think paintnet has very bad sdk and need use another tool ??? 

A plugin interface is not very bad just because you can not do what you like to do.

midoras signature.gif

34 minutes ago, midora said:

Reading the linked topic would tell you that you can access the selected layer.

A plugin interface is not very bad just because you can not do what you like to do.

Sorry but I can't found how to work with layers in effect plugin. I need access layers options, names, pixels...

Please help.

1 hour ago, Absol said:

Yes! I need direct access to layers(ALL LAYERS) from effect plugin, read/write pixels, read/write name and options. 

You cannot access all layers when writing a plug-in because of how Paint.NET is structured. That is clearly spelled out in what is and isn't possible in the link provided by MJW above, and was also pointed out by MJW, there is a discussion thread which Rick indicated a willingness to "revamp" the plug-in system. So, at this time, you can program the plug-in to access only 1 layer. IIWII.

Access to layers, read / write pixels (Or only read if possible to set current/secondary color) , also read write names, options.

Sorry if you can't understand bad english language. (I use translate)

Possible Paint.NET has very bad sdk and I need to forget about this possibility and using better tools like GIMP, etc ?

Edited by Absol