Functions without hotkeys

Hi Rick, thanks for your hard work on the updates!

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask; but I've been looking for a way to add or edit keyboard hotkeys, searching google shows it's a feature that has been requested since 2014 but remained on the backlog. I understand this might be troublesome to implement!

But my issue is that some functions don't even have default assigned hotkeys, for instance flip horizontally doesn't. I use that function all the time and would like to automate it with my extra mouse buttons software, but have no way of doing so without an assigned hotkey.

Suggested simple hotfix: please could you just add new hotkeys for those functions that don't have any in a future update? Thanks again!

2021-08-24 at 08.21 PM 001.JPG

9 minutes ago, paintdxxh said:

But my issue is that some functions don't even have default assigned hotkeys, for instance flip horizontally doesn't.

ALT-I followed by ALT-H or just for the active layer ALT-L followed by ALT-H.

Just open a menu using the ALT key and have a look to the underlined characters.

midoras signature.gif

7 hours ago, midora said:

ALT-I followed by ALT-H or just for the active layer ALT-L followed by ALT-H.

Just open a menu using the ALT key and have a look to the underlined characters.

Thanks, still hoping for a single hotkey so it could easily be mapped to a single mouse button.