markyd21's gallery

markyd21

this is a lovely gallery :!: excellent work so far can not wait to see more fine art from you.

although its a bit dark on the left side and the first letter seems to fade away (hard to make out) into the background... its still my fave. I like the concept of wood on wood, and the coloration of that wood is very rich looking.

th_woodtallica.jpg

very well done indeed.

ciao

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

You kidding? Your space stuff is great, I have not created a space scape since my one with the earth....You've inspired me to do another. I'll keep you posted on it since we share an interest in them.

P.S. The dragon sketches are rather good work also. Another source of inspiration for myself. I am gonna get some sketched in and mess with them.

You kidding? Your space stuff is great, I have not created a space scape since my one with the earth....You've inspired me to do another. I'll keep you posted on it since we share an interest in them.

P.S. The dragon sketches are rather good work also. Another source of inspiration for myself. I am gonna get some sketched in and mess with them.

:shock: i have inspired you? wow thats a first, thank you :mrgreen: I spend a lot of time on the spacescapes, space captivates me and i am glad they are inspiring you to make some of your own :) As for the sketches thanks again, i like to sketch and to have someone say that they are good work makes me proud of them.