Is paint.net supposed to take long to download?

I was able to download other stuff at a decent speed but downloading this, won't even pass 1MB. Also, can I just copy paste the Paint.NET folder from my old laptop to my current PC?

Edit: It refuses to download and usually ends with a network error

Edited by Hightlyze

Hello @Hightlyze can you give us a little more information about your new computer please? 

I'm not sure about your other question about copying the old folder to the new one, but double check the requirements for classic version and store bought:

System Requirements (getpaint.net)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

13 hours ago, Hightlyze said:

I was able to download other stuff at a decent speed but downloading this, won't even pass 1MB. Also, can I just copy paste the Paint.NET folder from my old laptop to my current PC?

Edit: It refuses to download and usually ends with a network error

What's your internet speed like ? do you download other things quickly (music / images) ok ? 

ZXCBOoZ.png

10 hours ago, nitenurse79 said:

What's your internet speed like ? do you download other things quickly (music / images) ok ? 

My current internet is not very fast but I was able to download among us in a few minutes on Steam successfully. But paint.net wasn't able to download.

15 hours ago, Pixey said:

Hello @Hightlyze can you give us a little more information about your new computer please? 

I'm not sure about your other question about copying the old folder to the new one, but double check the requirements for classic version and store bought:

System Requirements (getpaint.net)

I checked the system requirements, It is supported. I have Windows 10 Pro, 8GB Ram, and Ryzen 7 5800X CPU.