Download without WinZip updates?

Hi, Rick --

I'm new to Paint.net, but I've read your whole history and paint.net features, and think it's going to be the answer to my prayers.  Is it possible to download it WITHOUT using WinZip?  I use 7xfm -- from 7-zip.org -- and much prefer it to winzip.  (I changed my "association" for zipped files long ago and have never looked back.)  I'm using Win 7 Pro on both my machines, which works great for everyrhing I need at the moment.  I hope to be able to bypass WinZip.

Stay well & keep up the good work,

Marge

Edited by Ma.

Paint.NET does not include WinZip, it sounds like you are clicking on an ad instead of the actual download link.

The correct download location is the link in the top right of https://www.dotpdn.com/downloads/pdn.html,  under the Free Download Now header.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Yay!  Thank you, Null54!  The site your link points to works! 

On Saturday, since I found no Download button on the Paint.net site, I assumed -- and we know about those who assume, right? -- that the correct site must be GETPAINT.NET.  (Today's getpaint.net site has dropped the urgency to download WinZip, and instead wants you to download a Yahoo-sponsored Search program to replace my Google search bar.)  Using the site suggested by Null54 yields  paint.net.4.2.11.install.zip, which I unzipped with my fave, 7-zip!  Paint.net installs beautifully and is so easy from there  -- I'm already working on my first picture in paint.net.