Ollie's Gallery

Ollie

Ollie's Gallery

Being made now.

Welcome to my Gallery, I have used this site for a few weeks now for sig knowledge and pulgins etc.

So I have decided to make my own gallery to show what I have learnt from this site.

They are mainly gaming sigs because I make them for my own site, so please dont citisise them due to their subject matter.

Enjoy, comment and please tell me how to improve generally or on any specific image.

Thank you

Signatures

Tales of Symphonia:

Old

Zelos.png

New

Zelos2.png

KratosAngelWings-1.pngRaineSacredShine2.png

GenuisSig-1.pngLloydFlame.png

Just a test run:

test.gif

Pokemon:

Arcaninefinal1.png

Other:

FinalCar.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

End

Will be updated soon

Cheers, yeah even though renders can give really good effects it does get a bit bland and repetitive after a while.

But for the middle two I have only used the pic then the rest was mine. No abstract renders :)

I will get some new ones to you, but school starts tomorow so...

Hi, welcome to the forum. I like your latest one the best, I can see you are learning more tricks. Keep up the good work. Have you considered trying you hand at a larger image?

this might be the next step for you. I'll check in once in awhile to see how you progress. won't always leave a comment but I'll be in the background watching....

ciao for now

OMA

• 2 weeks later...