Mirror in all directions or Canvas 'stretch' plugin?

Hi All,

I use Madjik's 'wet floor reflection' effect and then rotate horizontally and then use it, rotate again, use it, rotate, until all edges are mirrored. Is there an effect or can someone help me create one to do this:

http://product.corel.com/help/PHOTO-PAINT/540223850/Main/EN/Documentation/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm#href=Corel-PHOTO-PAINT-Preparing-images-for-canvas-printing.html&single=true

I'm attaching a before and after image.

I basically add 3 inches overall to my image and then perform the mirroring of all sides but I would love a plugin that will add 'NN' amount of inches and mirror all sides.

Please advise if this exists or if someone can help me make this relatively easily using some code from the mirror effect that already exists?

Thanks

Dan

after.jpg

before.jpg

15 hours ago, dantheinfoman said:

I basically add 3 inches overall to my image and then perform the mirroring of all sides but I would love a plugin that will add 'NN' amount of inches and mirror all sides.

Plugins cannot change the size of the canvas, so you'll have to do this manually.

Try looking in the Plugin Index for plugins using the keyword mirror