help paint.net in french

Hi @Daniel67400 & Welcome to the forum :D.  I'm sorry, but we must use English on this forum.  I have translated your question:

"My question: in paint.net, when we click on the "move selected pixels" tool, we can lean the text. But once the text changed angle, I can not modify it (add or delete a character). Is there a solution? thank you, thank you.  "       Answer:  Please make sure to un-select the Tool to delete.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

8 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Hi @Daniel67400 & Welcome to the forum :D.  I'm sorry, but we must use English on this forum.  I have translated your question:

"My question: in paint.net, when we click on the "move selected pixels" tool, we can lean the text. But once the text changed angle, I can not modify it (add or delete a character). Is there a solution? thank you, thank you.  "       Answer:  Please make sure to un-select the Tool to delete.
hi Pixey,
where is the tool to delete?

Hi - Just hit delete on your computer.

Also -  see this diagram to move selected text.

move_text.png

Also:

delete.png

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi @Daniel67400

As you use LibreOffice, I suggest you type in all your text in a document to refere to it later if necessary. If you create a table you could also have some more columns for the location x,y on the map, the font size, the full text if you use short terms, etc...