Tut warning sign like gif

1º Assume I know nothing, which is true.

2º As a result of nr. 1 I'll tell you exactly what I need:

Want to put together a warning sign - more like an advise sign so I want it to be catchy but not intimidating. I figured something like:

A rectangle with writtings on it. The background color will be fading in and fading out from blue to white (I know, I know but if you just teache me the fading and how to mount up the two images I'll mixe everything up with a gifprogram). The words will be fading in and fading out from blue to white (fading in blue- fading out blue/fading in white - fading out white/fading in blue- fading out blue) opposite from the background so that when the background is white the words are blue and vice-versa. Got it guys?

Thanks in advance for any advise or better yet, all the advises!

Hello Jonnasemmons.

Your topic title breaks [rule=6]Rule 6[/rule] which explains that topic titles must be descriptive. This in order for both the right user to see your problem and help more efficiently, and more importantly, for a clean and organised Forum; imagine if the Forum was littered with 'help!' and 'request!!!!'. Madness it would be. Utter lunacy.

You'll need to edit your topic title to be in-tune with your request.

don't really understood it, can you post a pic? (or haven't you got one)
I am presuming that by animation you are referring to something similar to my sig? White text on blue quickly fades to blue text on white?

Not exactly no, I mean something more like this:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2492

But your sig is ok and pipp92, no I don´t have a picture but would be enough a rounded rectangle 400x100 saying "QUANDO TERMINARES SEEDA". It's portuguese!

Hello Jonnasemmons.

Your topic title breaks [rule=6]Rule 6[/rule] which explains that topic titles must be descriptive. This in order for both the right user to see your problem and help more efficiently, and more importantly, for a clean and organised Forum; imagine if the Forum was littered with 'help!' and 'request!!!!'. Madness it would be. Utter lunacy.

You'll need to edit your topic title to be in-tune with your request.

Like the Utter lunacy touch and apologyse. Done!

Text and back ground on different layer.

Save as gif (Name it sign1 or something like that)

Ctrl+Z adjust those layer invert the colors.

Save as gif (sign2...)

Follow the tut using UnFREEz or other program able to make animated gifs.

Thanks. As I'm new at this your detais where crucial. There's still hope for me, one of this days I will be able to master any program with a few clicks but for the time being m'still wishing them(the programs) to understand me... :roll: if you know what I mean.

Thxs, I'll be back...