Suggestion?

I think this is the place to post a suggestion but k here i go

I have some suggestions!

1. Why not make this forum only viewable by registered users? Instead of 9k people registered youll have 15-30k people register?

2. Why not make it possible for users to make there own group/clan?

3. Why not make this site have chat boxes?

First of all, your topic title breaks the rules.

1. This forum is not about having a ton of users. It's about helping out the Paint.NET userbase. If they want to join they can. No one will force them to. Also, all those new users will probably result in a flood of locks, and overrunning the mods.

2. If I remember correctly, there are certain groups. Namely plugin authors, I think, and a few others who help test out the more unstable releases for Rick. I think. But everyone else should be treated equally, in terms of access to information.

3. I think it costs money? I might be wrong though.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

First of all, your topic title breaks the rules.

1. This forum is not about having a ton of users. It's about helping out the Paint.NET userbase. If they want to join they can. No one will force them to. Also, all those new users will probably result in a flood of locks, and overrunning the mods.

2. If I remember correctly, there are certain groups. Namely plugin authors, I think, and a few others who help test out the more unstable releases for Rick. I think. But everyone else should be treated equally, in terms of access to information.

3. I think it costs money? I might be wrong though.

1. OK understood completely.

2. I agree with you all of us should be treated equally.

3. Dont a lot of people donate to paint.net dont they only cost like 5 dollars?

1. http://www.communityspark.com/why-makin ... -bad-idea/

2. If you want a clan, I suggest starting a private one.

3. It depends, forume charges for cerain extras to enhance a forum of which I have no idea. There is a Paint.NET chatroom, howwever.

I alI also imagine there are higher priorities for donations than bells and whistles for the forum.

Also, you may wish to change the thread title.so imagine there are higher priorities for

KaHuc.png

1. People like guest view the forum to see tutorials and help topics so we should not force them to sign up. As for the people that are sign up, I say most of them are bots that never got pass the E-Mail check. I not sure if the new phpBB lets you do a mass delete of users that are more then 3 days old who have not validated there accounts but I know that what I do on IPB.

2. No this was talked about before and its a bad idea as you get people who think there better then someone else just because there in a group that the other is not in.

3. There one already but to set up a chat room on the site would not be to hard. There many free chat rooms out there.

Some people, like myself, have a tendency to avoid signing up to forums they can’t view before signing up. So we would probably gain some members from hiding the forum; but also loose some completely.

And the forum contains loots of rescues that it would bee a shame to hide from the world.

But I give you. If people like Paint.NET, then why not sign up to the forum and just become a low key member. You don’t have to post regularly. Just occasionally. That is what I did.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

As -Expiration- mentioned, the title of this thread is against [rule=6]Rule 6[/rule], and as such I must close it.

In the future, remember you're more than welcome to edit a thread title yourself before a moderator gets around to it. By my count, it's been four hours since your reply to Expiration's post which contained the warning about your title, so you may wish to heed such a warning next time. Or better yet, make sure your title is specific before you click submit from here on out. ;)

Thread Closed.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype