LegendaryTrainer's Gallery...Its Cool. I know (Updated)

legendarytrainer

Pretty good gallery so far - I like the text distort on "something" - and the first space pic looks like it could be something great (If you keep going with it)

Please, can you do me a favor, and link the thumbnails directly to the image? Going to the imageshack page just sends a bunch of spam and things, along with flashy adverts. If you link directly to the pic all you see is the pic.

:)

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

There's no minimum number to what can be posted first time around. If I remember correctly, usedHONDA posted nothing whatsoever when he started his gallery apart from the meek sentiment of 'more to come' (paraphrased). As of today he has only three images to his first post, one less than legendarytrainer here.

So, please, can we lay off the whole 'you need to post more' lark? Cool, thanks :).

Hi! I just want to say, nice images! Although, do you really need the "It's cool. I know." in your title? I'm not saying you have to remove it or anything, keep it if you want, it just annoys me slightly when people do things like that.

yeah sure... as long as you put my name on it. and you better show me... or else. lol jk. but i would like to see it. (if you dont mind me asking, is there a certain reason you need it? i just like to know everthing. lol)

I love the way it looks. I made it like when you first posted it, but never posted it. It originally had your other name, the one in the bottom right, spencer newton or something, but I deleted that version. Now I just added 'Legendarytrainer's Something'. There was a typo, I accidentally put 'Something'. :P

Anyway, I'll post it.

EDIT: Changes are the bigger lines, different dents, bigger and different text, I added brushes, gradient, and text. I think I ruined it, but it was inspiring. :)

f_Somethingm_8941dd1.png

EDIT2: I need to brighten the original. Just brightened.

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

• 10 months later...