Black & White Photo w/ Blue eyes.How to?

I have been watching you folks for a month now. Amazing! I have read the rules and want to act properly.

I believe I am in the right forum. I have none of the experience that you all have. I believe I have done my

best to come up with the answer before posting. I have watched the 'realistic eyes' & 'rainbow eyes' tuts.

On the 'rainbow', I got lost w/the magic wand. I want to make my daughters pic black n white, with her eyes blue.

You placed it in the right forum; good work! :-) But, as Ash has said, you should check out Search. I realize that "pleasantville" is an obscure name, but no one can come up with anything better...;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah, but I don't think it conveys meaning a whole lot better. I wouldn't pick that one out if I were looking for this tut.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Hmm...you may be right. :-)

Hi Everyone,

I've done what you all ask. I have gotten as far as turning the color pic into B&W.

I am That enept. I am up against the clock. My daughters B-day is soon. I want

to give the pic in mind to her. I'm nervous. I hate to outright ask you folks but,

would somebody give a tut, every step of the way? I just want to change the

color to B&W and keep her blue eyes blue...Sincerely :?