The Pheenix Football Gallery

Pheenix

Hi People,

Long time lurker, decided to sign up and show off some off my paint.net creations, all comments very welcome!

jt1fc1.th.png borucnm3.th.png ron1th5.th.png cahillu4.th.png dinhouf3.th.png barcepx7.th.png millwallwi9.th.png

v2do8.png

banneryc8.png

(I hope that the banner are not classed as advertising and against the rules, I will remove them if this is the case ;))

rij.png

I like the way you matched the color of the players' jerseys to the background, though I would suggest playing with different background effects. Good work, keep it up, ands welcome to the forums! :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Nice Gallery... but probably would have been beter if you had Arsenal in their :lol: :lol:

I like how you adjusted the twist offset so that it wasnt all in the centre. Cant wait to see more stuff from you!!!

and Liverpool...:)

Anyway, your stuff is good, with good matching backgrounds, but try different kinds of backgrounds instead of simple vortex's with twist and zoom. Experiment with Paint.NET more and you'll find there is a lot you can do with it.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Cheers guys, glad you like them.

I Have used a lot of different effects with paint.net over the years, mainly for the championship manager game, here's a few menubars I have made using different effects etc (my Arsenal and Liverpool efforts are in there for you :))

45538616mw9.pngdrogyh8.png18715938on4.pngwengeruc8.bmpf_ebam_5d94cfc.pngvillati3mr6.png

EDIT: Was just checking out your galleries amoungst others and they are superb, really top work!

rij.png