Lomography in PDN

Hi! I'm new here, but I know very much about pdn [not really] and i was looking for some tutorial or a plug-in that could apply to my boring pictures the effect of a lomo camera, I mean: lomography but I dont find anything as you can see:

search.php?keywords=lomo&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

search.php?keywords=lomography&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

So i would like to know if someone could make a tutorial (as a plug-in suppose it is impossible) to add to your pictures the lomo effect.

Thanks a lot.

[if you don't understand that ^^ is google translate fault, sorry about my "english"]

If this is what you are asking for...

http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2006/06 ... to-action/

Main point is

two parts: the first one with just saturation/brightness/contrast adjustments, and the second one with edge blurring.

PDN can do this easily. You can either adjust it on your own or give Soften Portrait or Film a try.

If you adjust it on your own, the 2nd part (Edge blur) can be done with Gradient blur or Focal point.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

For that example image, the devaintART photograph, I wouldn't be too surprised if a similar result could be created with a blue to transparent liner gradient and layer blend mode, in addition to sabrown100's suggestion of Curves and Hue/Saturation.

a similar result could be created with a blue to transparent liner gradient and layer blend mode, in addition to sabrown100's suggestion of Curves and Hue/Saturation.

Wow men, you're really awesome, how could you know that?

Now I know I'm pretty noob in PDN

Thnaks I get what I want