Shockworks

DarkShock

awesome video darkshock! you make it with WMM?

Yeah. I might be getting Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum some time because WMM is just a weak program. :|

Yeah, WMM is a pretty weak program after getting Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum... in fact, I just got that last spring... haven't made a video in a while though. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Yeah. I might be getting Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum some time because WMM is just a weak program. :|

Yeah, WMM is a pretty weak program after getting Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum... in fact, I just got that last spring... haven't made a video in a while though. ;)

Really? How are you liking it? I was thinking about getting Vegas Pro 9, but at $600 you can forget it. Even the student version is a lot. :|

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Really? How are you liking it? I was thinking about getting Vegas Pro 9, but at $600 you can forget it. Even the student version is a lot. :|

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Loving your software boxes a lot. It's good to see you are doing something other than signatures, which is why I haven't posted anything in this gallery.

As for a video editing software, if you are tight on the money, may I suggest having a look around on SourceForge.net for an open source video editor?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Loving your software boxes a lot. It's good to see you are doing something other than signatures, which is why I haven't posted anything in this gallery.

As for a video editing software, if you are tight on the money, may I suggest having a look around on SourceForge.net for an open source video editor?

Thanks for the comment. I'm really not that tight on money. I just won't pay for Vegas Pro 9. I'm just going to get the less expensive version. I really don't need all the bells and whistles that comes with Pro 9.

Thanks for the comment. I'm really not that tight on money. I just won't pay for Vegas Pro 9. I'm just going to get the less expensive version. I really don't need all the bells and whistles that comes with Pro 9.

Yeah, Vegas Pro is a lot more pricey, and Sony Vegas Studio has all my needs in it... I just love all the effects and everything that comes with it. ;) Even has Chroma key (Greenscreening)

Yeah, Vegas Pro is a lot more pricey, and Sony Vegas Studio has all my needs in it... I just love all the effects and everything that comes with it. ;) Even has Chroma key (Greenscreening)

Exactly! It's not like I'm editing a professional movie. :lol:

Exactly! It's not like I'm editing a professional movie. :lol: