[Changing Text] Can anyone help me

Hi, hope you understand me and sorry for my english!

My Problem: I have a picture of a person holding a paper into the camera with some words on it and i want to change these words. I just want one word on it. It should look as real as possible. I think for a professional it's done in 1 minute. If anyone could do me this favour and contact me, i would be very thankfull!

I hope it's legal to post such questions in this forum, if not i'm sorry!

just leave your email address or any thing(msn,<spam>) and i will contact you!

ps: it's nothing illegal, it's a privat thing but i dont want to make this picture public!

Thanks!!

Well, it's difficult to say. It depends on the image, really. The first thing to do would be erase the previous word - use Clone Stamp.

Then type the new words on a new layer, and change the blend mode to Overlay. See if this works. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

If the paper is at an angle - it may also help to go to the text layer and hold down ctrl-shift-Z.

Oh, good point. To angle it, use the ball on the left of the dialog.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Hi, i'll show the picture because i need your professional opinion. Does it look real in your eyes? I have a problem with the fingers of the left hand because they cover the paper and for me it doesn't look that good.

14386_e2194414d0684870cd925e1d43d9c930

First question:

Regarding the paper in her hand: does it look good for you or is it obvious for you that someone changed something?

@Post above me

I dont get it, do you mean i should write it on a paper and then use a scanner to get it into the pc?

I dont get it, do you mean i should write it on a paper and then use a scanner to get it into the pc?

I mean take a picture of it with a digital camera - you can either type it up or write it. That way it will look less perfect - so it will look less like you have added it to the photo.

KaHuc.png

The job you've done so far looks pretty good, overall - but as you mentioned, you may want to take a look at the fingers on the left.

Try selecting right around that area and running the Smooth Edges plugin- see if that helps. :-) Was there text there originally?

Hello everyone, sorry for pushing the thread but i need an answer:

Where can i find the Smooth Edges plugin? I didn't find it in the plugin section.

I want to write a text that looks like hand writing with the pc, do you have any idea how i can do that?

Hello tomi, sorry for not responding sooner, you must have accidentally, and regretfully, slipped through the net.

There is a plugin by the name of Soften Edges from forum member jchunn, which you can grab from here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23103. I do believe it's the one david.atwell was speaking of.

If this is the case, then might I suggest some alternative plugins in addition to Soften Edges - that can give varying degrees of result - for you to try?

Anti-alias, by jsonchiu: viewtopic.php?t=6567;

Basic Anti-alias, by pyjo: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22082; and

Feather, by BotlBait: viewtopic.php?t=2498.

Give all four plugins a whirl and see which gives you the better results.

Apologies again for the late answer, and good luck :).

Glad things turned out so well for you! :-)

After you've typed it on its own layer, just go to Layers > Rotate/Zoom, and use the ring around the ball on the left to rotate it slightly.