Paint.Net - plugin - for wordart

Ryan, are you still out there?

I need a plugin for wordart. This is where you make text any shape you want, curving it into a circle etc. I see a command for twisting the text but not one to make it in a half circle or even in a circle. This is a feature I would like to use in Paint.Net.

Sorry, there isnt a plugin for wordart, much less for any form of text alteration. This might sound insane, but you might want to create the WordArt in Word, and then take a Screenshot (Ctrl+PrntScrn) and crop it out. Though there is a tutorial for curving text around objects, if you want me to find it.

signature.png

Yesterday, I created a graphic file & entered my text in file. I did this using Paint.Net.

As the text read: Smokey I wanted to slant the letters or give some kind of effect.

Smokey was the name of cat. I am working on a scrapbook for a friend & want it to look nice when I get around to printing my files I am in the process of creating right now.

I would like to find a plugin that gives the effect the wordart is smoking but don't know what to try for this one.

I am presently downloading some plugins I think I can use. I plan on playing with them in order to know what I have & if I can use plugins for my personal project.

If you know of any plugin that will give me a effect of the text smoking....please do let me know.

Thanks...I am familiar with his plugins as Irfan's Graphic Viewer also includes his plugin for his viewer.

Thanks...I am learning about the plugin & downloaded a lot the other nite. Now it is time for me to get back to work.

However, I will be back! from time to time.

The short time I have been here, less than a week, I have enjoyed reading your forums.

Thanks...I am familiar with his plugins as Irfan's Graphic Viewer also includes his plugin for his viewer.

Thanks...I am learning about the plugin & downloaded a lot the other nite. Now it is time for me to get back to work.

However, I will be back! from time to time.

The short time I have been here, less than a week, I have enjoyed reading your forums.

Glad to have you around, and I hope you enjoy your PDNing :wink:

signature.png