You probably want to create one layer for each picture you're blending (Layers -> Import from File, and then select the picture(s) that you want). Then you can adjust the blending for each different layer as appropriate. Blending like that seen in your Jessica Alba signature, with all the soft edges and whatnot, requires a bit more work and creativity but is definitely possible.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

One word: Experiment.

We don't know what kind of look you're going for. Only you will know when your image looks the way you want.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Summarization: Position your right hand on the right side of your face. Now move your hand to the side (away from your face) about a foot. Finally, QUICKLY reposition your hand to the orginal starting point.

Note: Repeat as necessary until you get it!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

^ A bit harsh, but I must admit: Ell-oh-ell.

I mean really. I laughed out loud. :lol:

But seriously logancale, we don't know. What pictures do you want blended together? How do you want them blended? If you'd post them, I'm sure we could be a bit more specific, but as it is, we can't give you a step-by-step if we don't know where you want to go.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Yes, I admit it was a bit harsh but I just couldn't help myself.

I mainly posted it so everybody could have a good laugh.

logancale, I'm assuming you want to create something like what is in your sig bar. Is this correct? If so, I'm sure some of the seasoned Paint.NET users in this forum can help you out. Just give them ample time to respond. It does get kind of annoying when you flood the topic (even if it's your own) like you did on the previous page.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

And boy did I have a good laugh. I even followed your instructions to see what would happen. It was amazing! You should post that on the Tutorials board! :wink:

And as far as his sig-bar goes, I Adblock-ed it a while ago...

Something like that would be a bit difficult (well... "tricky"), but doable.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Summarization: Position your right hand on the right side of your face. Now move your hand to the side (away from your face) about a foot. Finally, QUICKLY reposition your hand to the orginal starting point.

Note: Repeat as necessary until you get it!

that is harsh man. come on. this is myfirst time using a graphics software program. i don't know much about it.

And boy did I have a good laugh. I even followed your instructions to see what would happen. It was amazing!

LOL @ Dan, Amazing huh? Did you also have the uncontrollable urge to repeat it? :lol:

I apologize logancale. I too am new at this (creating graphics). I do not want to discourage you in any way from asking for help when it is needed. Just be precise about the help in which you are asking for and/or the problem you are having. Also, allow ample time for a response.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

See, Dan, you should post a tutorial on how you made your sig bar...

Yeah, I could do that. I have been saying I'll do one for a while...

LOL @ Dan, Amazing huh? Did you also have the uncontrollable urge to repeat it? Laughing

Indeed I did! Then my face started hurting... BUT I COULDN'T STOP! :lol:

And logancale, you've got three people listening if you want to ask a specific question...

~ Becoming the Archetype