Further Text Editer?

What do all think about having like a "WordArt" feature like in most Microsoft Office programs...like to choose from these...

wordart.png

So it would be easier to make text 3D and look better!

EDIT by david.atwell: No polls outside of the Overflow. Please brush up on the rules. Thanks!

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

This has been discussed several times, though I can't find it in search.

I would find this interesting, but I'd prefer to have that ability for all selections, not just for text.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

This has been discussed several times, though I can't find it in search.

I would find this interesting, but I'd prefer to have that ability for all selections, not just for text.

Yeh i searched it too...thats why i made a topic for it.

But yeh that would be cool too...

I thought of 3 things to ask for in 4.00+ and i only remembered 2 damn it lol...this one and the custom brushes question!

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

I'd like to see a further test editor, but not like the one in your example. (like giving your text a certain color border with a certain width and such)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'd like to see a further test editor, but not like the one in your example. (like giving your text a certain color border with a certain width and such)

How about Pyrochild's "Outline Object" plugin?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

How about Pyrochild's "Outline Object" plugin?

I know about that and I've used it, but would it be nice to have a faster more efficient was to give your text a custom border? :)

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Sure, but I can't see that happening. :-)

Sure, but I can't see that happening. :-)

You wanna take this outside?

Just kidding.

(don't hit me with the ban hammer :D )