remove glare in glasses on face

praisehim

its possible, but you need to post an image, and you need to describe more.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

In most cases, including this particular picture, you can't.

The pixels behind the glare are 'burned', actually it's just plain white.

For sure, you could try copying the other eye with the clone stamp, or redraw it, but I don't think it's worth the effort.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

I tried taking the left side of the left eye and putting it over the glare on the right eye. Then I took the right side of the right eye and put that over the glare on the left eye...

nickjoemask_noglare.png

Other that than that you would need to reference color data (copy/paste desired section) from a picture where there is no glare, or the subject is not wearing glasses.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

It was easy. I just used Alpha Mask import to isolate the data inside the lenses. Then I move the left eye over the right eye and vice verse. All I had to do then was use transparent gradients to blend them in and remove the unwanted portions...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster