Install problem

I am a plugin developer and decided to install the alpha to try to get them to work on it. I then realised it would overwrite my current installation so I killed the process - but by that time it had already uninstalled my previous version. But it must have, however installed some files because neither will install now, complaining it is already on my computer and when I try to uninstall using "add and remove programs" (I use windows XP home), it complains that "a program required for this install to complete could not be run".

If I could get the whole thing off my machine I could install it again. Is there an unistaller you could direct me too? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KaHuc.png

I am a plugin developer

If you want to develop plugins, target them only for v3.20, without any compatibility tricks for 3.10, otherwise, due to Paint.NET "support policy", these tricks will be useless in a month.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio