.PSP PLugin...

.psp is paint shop pro...I am not a computer guy but I am assuming that something in the format or programing for paint shop is totally different than photo shop...and even though paint shop will save in the .psd format, it writes it in a way that the .psd plug-in does not recognize.

138designsBanner.jpg

I am not being argumentitive...but from what I have seen and heard...corels paint shop pro photo x2 is replacing a lot of peoples photo shop because you can open and save in .psp and .psd where as I am pretty sure a lot of older versions of photo shop will not open up .psp files...that and paint shop gives you a lot more than photo...personally...I like paint.net a lot better than both due to the fact that the interface is way better and the over all use is eaiser to get the hang of than other programs as well as all of the plg-ins the guy's create is awsome...was just hoping for a .psp plugin because a lot of the files I go to use are now in that file type and I just can't open them in paint.net...Thanx any way for the responses!

138designsBanner.jpg