Liquid Tube

DaKiddPapo

Can anyone post a tut on how to do a liquid tube like in BuzzKill's image in The Pictorium(the one on the first page)....

I would really appreciate it.

DAKIDDPAPOSIG-2.jpg

"Today you'll be here, The next day you might not. So live life to the fullest and appreciate what you got"

The way that image was put together is pretty basic. Most of it is just blurred rectangles on independent layers. For instance, that blue glow behind the tube, all it is is a large filled rectangle that was blurred. The same goes for the thin drop shadow (behind the tube, in front of the glow). The edge of the tube is an outlined (not-filled) rectangle. The inside of the tube is a filled rectangle (not-blurred). The white shine in the middle of the tube is simple line that was blurred. The dots or "bubbles" were made using the brush tool, one by one. I had one layer for large bubbles and another for smaller bubbles. This was so I could change the opacity of them independently. That's pretty much it. I'd let you have a look at the .pdn of it but unfortunately, back then, I didn't save most of the things I created in .pdn format. I know, shame on me :(

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.