How to touch up photo, and make it look glamourous!

I am a user of photoshop, well I was until yesterday, when my computer finally crashed because of the space photoshop used. I am glad I found paint.net. I see some similarities. Give this program another year, It's going to be the bext best thing!

I was wondering does anyone know how to touch up a photo using paint.net? I know how to air brush by using the gaussian blur. But how to I make my nose look smaller, or touch up places on my face where my bumps are noticable?

What tools would I have to use? I want to use my own skin color to touch up the spots on my face.

I want to use my own skin color to touch up the spots on my face.

You might consider the Clone Stamp tool:

http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/CloneStamp.html

Consult the online help, it's really well done and each tool or functionality is explained by the guy who wrote it himself.

You can easily access it by hiting Help > :Help: Help Topics.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Thank you, I was on this forum for three hours, and haven't seen that topic. I appreciate it, but I have another question. It doesn't explain it I can make things smaller or bigger. What I'm trying to do is similar to photoshop's liquify effect. It makes things smaller on ur face or anywhere where u need it.