Were does the Print Screen Screenshots go to?

Nesk

The print screen key is to the left of F12.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

No, I'm right.

4m0jat1.png

See?

:P

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

What do you mean "chop"? I just took a picture of my keyboard (brand new), cropped and posted it. I think your just in denial.

Sorry for the confusion. It's to the right of F12 on mine, but I just wanted to keep my defense for a post or two (and I like to be sarcastic in a serious manner).

Either you PdN'd it or you popped the keys off and switched them manually...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

When you press the PrtSc key, a graphical copy of your entire screen is placed onto the clipboard.

This is a temporary copy. If you want to save it, you must then go into Paint.NET and press Ctrl-Alt-V followed by File > Save as...

Ok, thanks for the help.

Nesk3.png

You might also be interested in knowing how to capture only a particular application window rather than the entire desktop. Use Alt/PrtSc to do that.