Removing Backgrounds from Images

How do you remove backgrounds from pictures ...

Better question:

How do you use the built in search function of this forum?

Or you could just look at the posts on the first page of the Q&GD forum. Thats where I found these posts.

How do I use the Magic Wand?

putting lasso object in diff background...help please

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

How do you remove backgrounds from pictures ...

Better question:

How do you use the built in search function of this forum?

Or you could just look at the posts on the first page of the Q&GD forum. Thats where I found these posts.

How do I use the Magic Wand?

putting lasso object in diff background...help please

Give him/her a break BarkBark, it's their first post.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Yata, that is pretty much everyone's first post.

They would save themselves (and every other member here) some time if they just read the first post (most important) in the Q&GD forum:

Rules:

6) Before asking any question, search for the answer first. For example, if you want to ask about adding fonts, then do a search for "adding fonts" or "installing fonts" or even just "fonts". Before we can help you, you must do your part to answer the question using the resources that are already provided. You may not use an excuse like "oh but I'm lazy Very Happy", even if you're the happiest, nicest person on the whole universe -- your thread will be locked or deleted.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Yata, that is pretty much everyone's first post.

They would save themselves (and every other member here) some time if they just read the first post (most important) in the Q&GD forum:

Rules:

6) Before asking any question, search for the answer first. For example, if you want to ask about adding fonts, then do a search for "adding fonts" or "installing fonts" or even just "fonts". Before we can help you, you must do your part to answer the question using the resources that are already provided. You may not use an excuse like "oh but I'm lazy Very Happy", even if you're the happiest, nicest person on the whole universe -- your thread will be locked or deleted.

I have a terrible feeling your in a "I'm going to bite Yata's head off" mood, we all know the rules, and we all know when we first join we don't read them, all I'm saying is don't be so blunt man.

Anyway, way off topic.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]