Use paint.net from my psp.

sorry if this question has been asked before. If i go into my computer and copy the paint.net files from my computer hdd onto my psp can i hook it up to another computer that doesnt have it installed and just use it through there? So i would basically be using my psp as a external storage device. thanks

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

sweet, could i just use the installer file and install i directly to my psp? and how much space does it take up in total? the reason i ask is cause im in texas right now and i dont want to install anything on my g/fs computer but i need my pdn fix haha

EDIT: I just remembered about the .net framework thing, would the computer need to have that installed or could i also just add that to my psp?

You'd have to install PDN to the computer, then copy the Paint.NET folder from the installation directory, put that on your PSP, then run PDN from the EXE there. And yes, the computer must have the .NET runtime environment installed.

If you'd like, I could ZIP up my copy of 3.05 and put it up on my server and send you a link to it.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Rick, you must have misread. I don't want to use paint.net on my psp, i want to use it to hold the pdn files so that i can use it on a computer that i cant download anything on ;)

@CMD: that would be very helpful, thank you

You could (for file size's sake) kill the help files, foreign resources, and all the string files except for the one without a language code. You would have to make a shortcut with the command line option "/skipRepairAttempt" so you can run PdN without it buggin' you about missing resources.

~~

Wow! You can get into long cramped fights and use your PSP at the same time?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Somehow, Jake2k getting in fights doesn't surprise me... (kidding :P)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

What?! You never heard of cramped fights before?! You find a small room(elevators work nicely) and pile in as many people as possible and just start beating the bloody potato out of everyone. haha :wink: