thanks

Thanks for being here... A cyber friend uses paint NET, he was helpful in letting me know it is good and OK ..It is fitting my needs ... Simple, ease of use.,not loaded with stuff i will never use.. all this after only 2 hours of playing with your program.. 

• Upvote 1

Hello Reba and welcome.gif   

That is so nice of you to drop by and say those kind words.  Hopefully we'll be seeing some of your work really soon :) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

One of the reason i am here is simplicity.. ..People who use computers understand the jargon ... there are still some like me that are scared or put off by what we dont understand...

I would like a smudge tool  ..    so how do i find one... 

LOL i need Paint.NET for Dummies ... 

I have found this.. http://www.evolutionarydesigns.net/blog/2011/02/18/10-free-beginner-videos-for-paint-net/

Edited by reba

Hi Reba. Good to have you here. Please feel free to ask questions on aspects that you need help with. As Eli mentioned, some plugins no longer work (all the best ones do :) ) An incomplete list is http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/27661-incompatible-plugins-an-incomplete-list-updated-for-405284/?hl=%2Bincompatible+%2Bplugins/

If you have created an image or at least part of one, you can put it into the image hospital http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/8128-image-hospital-help-with-image-problems-here/

We may be able to solve specific issue you are having. 

Try some of the tutorials as that is a great way of getting to know how plugins work. 

Again welcome Reba :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hi Reba,

There is a smudge tool, but it's a Plugin which has to be downloaded.  It can be found here

To install a Plugin you can find How To here

Of course learning how to use Paint.net takes a bit of time and practice.  Don't hesitate to ask when you are stuck.  There are some very helpful people here on the forum.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.