Jump to content

what happened to skew

Recommended Posts

I remember a plugin i used   called  skew i believe  it  was  under  the Image drop down  and I could  skew a  rectangle  to make it appear 3 d  trapezoidal ..  i no longer have   the same  pain dot net i used  for many years  because   of a  failed  pc   so can anyone direct   me  to this   plugin ??  looked under plugins in the S's  but didn't find it  there    what might it  be  called   ANY HELP ????

Kebmo  thnx



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Kebmo.  If you had an older version of Paint.net, some of the Plugins will have been updated. 


FYI - to search for a subject in Paint - this is a good search aid.


Perhaps this plugin will aid you in what you are looking for.  Quad reshape is part of Evan's Plugin pack.


Hope this helps ;) .


How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...