How to I edit my gallery?

I know this might seem a silly question but how do I edit my gallery? I know all about posting images, that`s not the problem. What I am having problems with is that when I go to edit and then use full editor instead of the links for the images showing the images themselves are there and I can`t see a way to change anything. Sorry for asking, it has been a while since I edited my gallery on this forum and have forgotten the ins and outs of this place. When memory`s were handed out I must have joined the wrong queue!

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

The toggle switch moves between HTML mode (enables all the WP tools in the tool bar) and Compose mode - where you see the actual IP.Board tags and codes.  You want the Compose mode in order to edit URL's and the like.

I recommend editing your gallery offline using a txt editor.  Copy and paste the finished text into your gallery post.  That way you have an offline version as a backup.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. Good idea about editing offline EER. Never thought of that before. I can see where it would come in handy as a backup.

Welshy it`s good to be back - specially as we are finally challenging you lot for the title at last . :)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN