KarasuFate's Showcase

KarasuFate

I think the army one is way better in the respects of depth! Maybe the lighting could do some work, but I like it!

Yea, I kinda just wanted to play around with things and fiddle with blurring parts of the image differently. Just been looking at some tuts here and there :)

Oh, wow, those are some great images you posted! Bigger, too! The focal point in the second image is pretty cool. I like what you did there.

Thanks Hellen :D

That's a superb image. Looks like a poster! I like all those special effects you added and the soft and glowing orbs. 

Actually the small glowing orbs were suppose to resemble snow. Since it seems a bit gloomy and dark as if it was a winters day. They were originally fire red, looking like embers. But I wanted to go for a snow look. So I played with the hues, darken them a bit and got a smaller and more snow like look. The larger orbs at the bottom were more of larger snow flakes falling to give it realism. Of course they were originally random colored orbs that just looked ugly. But all in all I feel I captured what I wanted to make things look like :D

I didn't want to call it "snow" and then it being something else, you know? I love it colorless because it adds such an interesting feel to this whole poster.

Meh I take no offense to anything lol. Like quite literally, I grew up being made fun of for being different. So I embrace it =P. But I could of turned it into a recruiting poster for the Helghan in Killzone :D. But for now I'm satisfied with what I has <3

Just ignore them, we'll get rid of them as soon as we can.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I would have like to see you do a bit more with the fallen crow one. There is very little difference between the pre-made & your manipulated image.

I really like the swirly one above but the swirly ones with the figures are good except the last one with the soldier - background is too girly for the character. Sig above also sails pretty close to the wind but is pulled together by the bright lights being reflected on the armour as well. 

I'd like to see you doing more like the KF one above. That one I really like a lot!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Something I did because I was bored. I wanted to play with the Alignment tools a bit to get a good understanding of how to use them to the best of their ability.

Note: The logos you see I made for the hell of it. They're a "T" and "L" combined to make one solid figure. I didn't wanna make an entire banner for a kingdom yet. Its something I may consider doing in my spare time. I seriously need to get a job or a life again lol. 

Legion_zps156eb459.png

Edited by KarasuFate